CST was developed as a collaboration between Sales Star Academy Master Trainers, proven Sales Trainers & Mentors with over 28 years of industry experience either as Sales Coaches, Leaders or Trainers; and Sales & Marketing Institute, a globally recognized sales accreditation body that validates the competencies of sales professionals & leaders against the industry standards of the Sales Competencies Bank of Knowledge (CBOK).
For further enquiries, please click HERE.
The next Certified Sales Trainer (CST) program is due to start on July 13th, 2020 in a Hybrid Virtual format and will stretch over a period of 6 weeks, with total of 8 hours of live virtual sessions, 4 hours of self-paced e-learning, 2 hours of 1×1 coaching and 4 hours of project work.
Program Fees is USD 1,750
Sign up 45 days before program date and receive a further discount of USD 350
CERTIFIED SALES TRAINER (CST)
The Certified Sales Trainer (CST) program is an internationally recognized accreditation by Sales & Marketing Institute International and Sales Star Academy (owned by PowerUpSuccess Group), the exclusive partner of the Certified Sales Professional franchise in the SEA region.
CST is the most comprehensive and empowering certification program available in the sales trainer’s development & validation world today, with a well structured and thorough curriculum covering the key areas essential to be a great sales trainer and people developer.
CST was specially created to help anyone interested in :
- Becoming more effective as a well equipped sales leader, sales trainer or business owner within their own organization
- Developing a solid foundation and greater confidence as a Certified Sales Trainer to your internal / external clients
- Learning proven methods, strategies and skills as a high impact sales trainer that is based on world-class best practices
This results-based course will be challenging, thought provoking, informational, experiential and inspiring. Candidates will use a variety of learning tools including motivation, lecture, workshops, discussions, actual and simulated case studies, games, real life scenarios, work-based projects and open action-based learning.
Sales Star Academy uses the most effective and highly-qualified facilitators for our certification programs. Each facilitator is an experienced practitioner and shares real life examples and a wealth of practical experience during the workshop. They know how to apply classroom theory to on-the-job situations.
- Have at least 5 years experience in Sales related roles
- Has a proven sales track record of meeting business targets consistently
- Complete the CST pre-qualification application form
- Pass a 30-minutes assessment interview with our master trainers
- Provide a referee who familiar with your work experience and track record
- Identify and determine the need for sales training: what, who, and how
- Develop effective sales training learning objectives and instructional design
- Apply adult sales learning concepts, develop supportive climates and customize off-the-shelf materials
- Use sales training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategies for different learning needs, effective questioning techniques
- Prepare properly for a sales training session and inspire sales people to foster learning
- Manage and encourage sales people of all backgrounds and learning styles; understand who is learning and how to address challenging participants
- Present and facilitate a sales training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts
- Develop practical metaphors, role-playing, simulation and experiential activities to articulate sales lessons and principles
- Learn how to facilitate training utilizing SSA’s best practice sales training materials and approach
Successful candidates will receive the following :
- 2.5 days of workshop sessions with comprehensive course material
- Internationally recognized qualification
- SMII Sales Trainer Certificate upon completion
- Sales Star Academy Sales Trainer Accreditation upon validation
- Professional Sales Training Skills
- Access to USD 500 worth of sales training materials, slides, tools, workbooks, etc
- One Year Membership to Sales & Marketing Institute CSP network
- Additional benefits :-
- Individual coaching support calls
- CST Club Support and Business Opportunities
- Free advisory and audit on candidate’s future sales training program
Within 45 days from completing the CST program, the participants are expected to apply the newly acquired competencies to actual on- the-job situations or opportunities. Each participant will accomplish a formatted report (provided by PowerUp Success and Sales Star Academy) which requires the concurrence of their immediate supervisor in the organization or client in a training job.