WHY ORGANIZATIONS CHOOSE US:
- Proven Track Record
Our solid and successful track record in delivering high impact development programs makes us a risk-free and the perfect partner for brand leading companies that all across Asia.
- Highest Commitment Assured
Integrity, honor, respect, accountability and ownership – as key pillars of our organization’s cultural values, keep us keenly focused on delivering only the best for our clients.
- Quality Results Guaranteed
Passion when integrated with world class standards makes breakthrough success a common sight for both our teams and yours.
- Highly Experienced Consultants & Trainers
Our team is well equipped with over 100 years of MNC and Fortune 500 domain expertise to fast-track industry-relevant and effective solutions for a wide array of segments and requirements.
- Lifelong Partnership Model
Our relationships with our clients often go beyond business, providing the best environment to build a lifetime of successful and synergistic ventures.
SALES DEVELOPMENT SERIES (SDS)
In today’s rapidly changing competitive environment, Sales Professionals must be adept at moving quickly out of their comfort zone to constantly build new capabilities as effective performers and future leaders. The PowerUpSuccess Sales Development Series (SDS)prepares sales professionals to develop greater confidence, sharpen selling skills and achieve higher sales productivity. It is custom designed to enhance the competencies of aspiring sales executives, talent-select sales workforce and sales leaders.
Participants not only expand sales & business acumen in key areas, but also engage in competitive strategy simulations that dramatize the connection between interpersonal aptitude and business results.
Through a combination of classroom workshops, practical assignments and team projects, the SDS offers the content and flexibility to design a Sales Development program tailored to an individual’s specific needs and the organization’s expectations.
WHAT DOES SDS OFFER:
- Serves as a starting point for implementing Sales Development activities for organizations that do not have a program in place.
- Works as a complementary resource for organizations that have a Sales Development program in place.
- Provide HR, Training & Sales departments to align their organization’s competency model and performance management framework with a proven training & development system.
- Empowers Sales Professionals themselves to choose the courses that will enhance their personal development needs ( applicable for credit based programs only )
Every individual requires professional skills that fall into four (4) distinct categories:
- Personal Leadership & Self Management
- Professional Selling Skills Enhancement
- Interpersonal Skills & Customer Relationship Management
- Team Leadership & People Development
The SDS is a high impact curriculum designed by Author, Master Trainer, Sales Psychologist and Leadership Coach, Raymond Phoon and his team who have helped thousands of professionals and countless sales organizations achieve sustainable breakthrough results across the region.
For further enquiries, please click HERE.
The SDS is customized for brand leading professionals, and offers the highest level of learning and professional development in these four areas:
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP & SELF MANAGEMENT
Learn how to adopt a proactive approach, optimize resources and be self-driven to achieve results and greater personal growth by honing self-management skills for self development & organizational effectiveness.
PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS ENHANCEMENT
Learn valuable skills to implement a consistent approach that promotes quality, reliability and effective workplace & business performance.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Building a positive work approach , improving work relationships and developing customer loyalty ; inspiring co- operation and teamwork and increasing job productivity.
TEAM LEADERSHIP & PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
Developing a keen sense of Leadership ability and willingness to empower sales teams for greater growth and impact.
Typically, organizations sign up for a minimum of 6 months to 12 months of engagement, with a selection of between 3 to 8 different modules for their Sales talents.Equipped with hard and soft skills, current and potential Sales talent will have the tools to help them and their organizational departments succeed. The Sales Development Series will benefit organizations regardless of their asset size, employee numbers or location.
The following SDS table below provides a comprehensive list of modules that will help meet your organization’s Sales Development needs :-
|Personal Leadership & Self Management
|Leadership & Self Management
– Principles of Pro-Active Self Management
|Image & Grooming
– Projecting a Positive Professional Image
|Goal Alignments & Time Management
– Planning & Goal Setting Principles of Effective Time Management
|Interpersonal Skills & Customer Relationship Management
|Professionalism @ the workplace
– Workplace Essentials for Optimum Results
– Customer Relationship Management Building Customer Loyalty
– High Performance Communication Sales Speak
( Sales Presentation Skills )
|Professional Selling Skills Enhancement
|Sales Psychology– Sales Intelligence
– Foundations of The Sales Star Inventory
|Objections & Negotiation
– Sales Negotiation Skills
– Objections are from Heaven
|Essential Selling Skills
– Jump-Start Selling
– Professional Selling Skills
– Solution Based Selling
– Key Account Management
– Selling with Passion & Power Sales Coaching Clinic
|Team Leadership & People Development
|Developing, Coaching & Mentoring
– Sales Coaching & Management Essentials
|Talent Selection & Management
– Never Hire Another Bad Salesperson Again
– Sales Strategy & Forecasting Essentials
|Monitoring & Managing Performance
– Performance Planning & Appraisal Essentials