WHY ORGANIZATIONS CHOOSE US:
- Proven Track Record
Our solid and successful track record in delivering high impact development programs makes us a risk-free and the perfect partner for brand leading companies that all across Asia.
- Highest Commitment Assured
Integrity, honor, respect, accountability and ownership – as key pillars of our organization’s cultural values, keep us keenly focused on delivering only the best for our clients.
- Quality Results Guaranteed
Passion when integrated with world class standards makes breakthrough success a common sight for both our teams and yours.
- Highly Experienced Consultants & Trainers
Our team is well equipped with over 100 years of MNC and Fortune 500 domain expertise to fast-track industry-relevant and effective solutions for a wide array of segments and requirements.
- Lifelong Partnership Model
Our relationships with our clients often go beyond business, providing the best environment to build a lifetime of successful and synergistic ventures.
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT SERIES (MDS)
The Management Development Series (MDS) gives aspiring and current managers an opportunity to develop and sharpen their managerial skills. With this tool, employees with managerial responsibilities can have access to flexible, effective and practical management skills training.
Through a combination of classroom workshops, practical assignments and team projects, the MDS offers the content and flexibility to design a managerial development program tailored to an individual’s specific needs and the organization’s expectations.
WHAT DOES MDS OFFER:
- Serves as a starting point for implementing management development for organizations that do not have a program in place.
- Works as a complementary resource for organizations that have a management development program in place.
- Provide HR & Training departments to align their organization’s competency model and performance management framework with a proven training & development system.
- Empowers managers themselves to choose the courses that will enhance their personal development needs ( applicable for credit based programs only )
Every supervisor, manager and CEO requires management skills that fall into three distinct categories:
- Leadership & Change Management
- Relationship & Team Management
- Task & Talent Management
The MDS therefore offers carefully designed skills development courses that strengthen the competencies required of professional supervisors, managers and talent-select executives.
For further enquiries, please click HERE.
The Management Development Series (MDS) is customized for brand leading professionals, and offers the highest level of learning and professional development in these three areas:
LEADERSHIP & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Responding to organizational restructuring, adapting and leading through change & thriving through adversity.
RELATIONSHIP & TEAM MANAGEMENT
Building a positive work culture, improving employee relationships , inspiring co-operation and teamwork and increasing job productivity.
TASK & TALENT ENHANCEMENT
Using the right resources to implement a consistent organizational approach that promotes quality, reliability and effective workplace performance.
The MDS offers carefully designed skills development courses that strengthen the competencies required of professional supervisors, managers and talent-select executives.Typically, organizations sign up for a minimum of 6 months to 12 months of engagement, with a selection of between 3 to 6 different modules for their managerial talents.Equipped with hard and soft skills, current and potential managerial talent will have the tools to help them and their organizational departments succeed. The Management Development Series will benefit organizations regardless of their asset size, employee numbers or location.
The following MDS table below provides a comprehensive list of modules that will help meet your organization’s Talent Development needs :-
|Leadership & Change Management
|Leadership & Management Essentials
– Foundations of Effective Business Leadership
– Principles of Effective Management
|Increasing Innovation & Learning
– Nurturing Creativity & Innovation
– Improving Brand Value through green (CSR) initiatives
– Strategic Planning & Goal Setting
|Professional Business Competency
– Finance for Business Managers
– Etiquette and Grooming for Managerial Success
– Managing & Leading Change
– Developing High Performance Cultures
|Relationship & Team Management|
|Assigning, Clarifying & Delegating Work
– Essentials of Managing & Delegating Work
– Managerial Facilitation & Meeting Skills
|Developing, Coaching & Mentoring Others
– Power Coaching & Mentoring Essentials
– Developing Emotional Intelligence
– Embracing the Customer Focused Mindset
– Achieving & Managing Peak Performance
– Developing & Managing Virtual Teams
|Task & Talent Management|
|Planning, Organizing & Achieving Results
– Managing & Leading Projects
|Talent Selection & Management
– Competency Based Interviewing Skills HR for Business Managers
|Solving Problems & Making Decisions
– Business Problem Solving & Decision Making
|Monitoring & Managing Performance
– Developing training & development strategies
– Performance Planning & Appraisal Essentials
– High Performance Communication Executive Presentation Skills