WHY ORGANIZATIONS CHOOSE US:
- Proven Track Record
Our solid and successful track record in delivering high impact development programs makes us a risk-free and the perfect partner for brand leading companies that all across Asia.
- Highest Commitment Assured
Integrity, honor, respect, accountability and ownership – as key pillars of our organization’s cultural values, keep us keenly focused on delivering only the best for our clients.
- Quality Results Guaranteed
Passion when integrated with world class standards makes breakthrough success a common sight for both our teams and yours.
- Highly Experienced Consultants & Trainers
Our team is well equipped with over 100 years of MNC and Fortune 500 domain expertise to fast-track industry-relevant and effective solutions for a wide array of segments and requirements.
- Lifelong Partnership Model
Our relationships with our clients often go beyond business, providing the best environment to build a lifetime of successful and synergistic ventures.
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPEMENT SERIES (EDS)
In today’s rapidly changing competitive environment, executives must be adept at moving quickly out of their comfort zone to constantly build new capabilities as effective performers and future leaders. The PowerUp Success Executive Development Series (EDS) prepares talent-select executives for moving from mastery of one area to a broader role. It is designed to enhance the competencies of aspiring executives, talent-select professional workforce, team leaders and newly promoted managers.
Participants not only expand business acumen in key areas, but also engage in competitive strategy simulations that dramatize the connection between interpersonal aptitude and business results.
Through a combination of classroom workshops, practical assignments and team projects, the EDS offers the content and flexibility to design a Executive Development program tailored to an individual’s specific needs and the organization’s expectations.
WHAT DOES THE EDS OFFER:
- Serves as a starting point for implementing Executive Development for organizations that do not have a program in place.
- Works as a complementary resource for organizations that have an Executive Development program in place.
- Provide HR & Training departments to align their organization’s competency model and performance management framework with a proven training & development system.
- Empowers Executives themselves to choose the courses that will enhance their personal development needs (applicable for credit based programs only)
For further enquiries, please click HERE.
The EDS is customized for brand leading professionals, and offers the highest level of learning and professional development in these three areas:
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP & SELF MANAGEMENT
Learn how to adopt a proactive approach, optimize resources and be self-driven to achieve results and greater personal growth by honing self-management skills for self development & organizational effectiveness.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Building a positive work approach, improving work relationships, inspiring co- operation and teamwork and increasing job productivity.
TASK & BUSINESS SKILLS ENHANCEMENT
Learn valuable skills to implement a consistent approach that promotes quality, reliability and effective workplace & business performance.
The EDS offers carefully designed skills development courses that strengthen the competencies required of Professionals, Talent-select executives, Team Leaders and newly promoted Managers.
Typically, organizations sign up for a minimum of 6 months to 12 months of engagement, with a selection of between 3 to 8 different modules for their Executive talents.
Equipped with hard and soft skills, current and potential Executive talent will have the tools to help them and their organizational departments succeed. The Executive Development Series will benefit organizations regardless of their asset size, employee numbers or location.
The following EDS table below provides a comprehensive list of modules that will help meet your organization’s Talent Development needs :-
|Personal Leadership & Self Management|
|Leadership & Self Management
– Principles of Pro-Active Self Management
|Increasing Innovation & Learning
– Creativity for Growth & Success
– Planning & Goal Setting
– Achieving Peak Performance
– Principles of effective Time Management
|Interpersonal Skills & Relationship Management|
|Professionalism @ the workplace
– Workplace Essentials for Optimum Results
|Image & Grooming
– Projecting a Positive Professional Image
– High Performance Communication
– Executive Presentation Skills
– Embracing the Customer Focused Mindset
– Mastering English for the Workplace
|Task & Business Skills Enhancement|
|Planning, Organizing & Achieving Results
– Managing & Leading Projects
– Finance for Non Finance
|Solving Problems & Making Decisions
– Problem Solving & Decision Making
|Monitoring & Managing Performance
– Performance Planning & Appraisal Essentials
|Business Writing Skills
– Persuasive Writing Skills