IS E-LEARNING FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION? WHERE DO YOU START?
We provide Blended Learning Consultancy, with this service your organization will be able to determine which area of Training should E-Learning be implemented. We can work alongside your team to
- Identify where blended learning would be most appropriate
- Agree models based on content, audience and budget
- Build a business case for your investment
- Agree a route-map for implementing your plans
Learning management is a term used to define strategies that are developed to help achieve learning outcomes. A Learning Management System (LMS) provides the necessary tools for managing, creating, scheduling, training, or learning in an organization.
The term e-learning refers to any training or learning that is done with an LMS application, or that is computer based.
HOW E-LEARNING WITH TRAINING BENEFITS AN ORGANIZATION
- Provides a “Blended Learning” environment that compliments In-Class learning.
- Reduced costs associated with training fees, travel and accommodation expenses for workshop or course trainers, and lost employee work time.
- Computer-based training can more effectively and actively engage the participants and produce better test results and higher rates of retention.
- Larger numbers of employees can receive training in shorter periods of time.
- Learners can study wherever they have access to a computer and Internet.
- Self-paced learning modules allow learners to work at their own pace.
For further enquiries, please click HERE.