- Uplift your service level from just greeting and thanking.
- Stand out and above the competitions with creative service ideas.
- Rejuvenate your team service culture with useful tips and tools.
- Speak in “customer perspective” and win their hearts.
- Understand how your own behaviour impacts on the behaviour of others.
- Communicate more assertively and effectively.
- Convert the complaint/ difficult customers to become your regular customer.
- Develop more confidence and skills as a problem-solver.
- Ability to see what others don’t see and to create an impactful service difference.
- Learn ways to make customer service a team approach.
- Create innovative ways to build an extraordinary customer service environment.
- Motivate employees to perform and be engaged in exceeding customer needs.
- Become more effective in managing, dealing and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Convert the complaint/ difficult customers into new business opportunities.
- Build opportunities within the scope of your authority for dealing effectively with others.
- Identify the criteria for fair and responsible response to all customers.
- Suspend your frame of reference and communicate more effectively.
- Learn what kind of leader you are and how to maximize your strengths.
- Develop strategies for a leading service management system.
- Leverage of the decision maker psychological mindset to deliver effectively.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Like it or not, competitions and new comers are “eating” into your market share everyday, and every minute. To stay ahead of the competition it is no longer the product that matters, it is the “SERVICE” that makes a difference and will continue to bring you repeat business if you are offering what your competitors don’t. If you want to be the one who “eat” into other people’s market share and improve your business with leaps and bounds, be it from the Hospitality, Retail or Service-Driven businesses, you will benefit from this highly interactive 2-Days training workshop which shows you the ways and means to make an Impactful SERVICE Difference that will not only Win, but Retain the customers from your competitors. Come learn and experience how power principles like Serve it Forward, Making the Impossible, Possible!, Memorable Experiences Stay and many others can be incorporated and made part of your service culture.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The workshop is full of ‘Service Ideas’ to embrace the principle of ‘Serving It Forward-The Art of Hospitality’, and in coaching your team members in all levels in the organization in doing the “right” things to creating memorable experiences.
WE PROVIDE IN COMPANY TRAINING
Standard or customised courses available. For further enquiries, please click HERE.