A successful participant of this course will be able to:
- Discover how to behave and what to do as Professionals in the Sales Role
- Learn how and when to apply appropriate approach in a variety of sales situation
- Set a positive and productive tone for the sales call
- Describe their products and their organization in ways that are meaningful and compelling to the customer
- Base-lining Expectations & Focus
- Value Proposition Selling
- L.E.N.D. Process & Approach to Selling
- Key fundamentals of Sales & Marketing
- Business Etiquette of a Sales Professional: 1st impression & more
- X-Factoring of your Brand
- Principles of 4UP Innovation
- Needs Management
- Asking Power Questions
- Overcoming Objections / Sales Mountain
- Power Closing
- Bullet Proofing your Brand
PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS
Customer sophistication … ﬁerce competition … commoditization … price obsession … complex sales cycles … globalization … changes in buying behaviors. Even in the face of these challenges, new sales opportunities are pursued and won.
To capitalize on these possibilities, a salesperson must have superior selling skills – skills that build customer trust and differentiate you from your competitors. When you have these skills, they really set you apart from the pack and puts you in front of the line.
Once an experienced salesperson has shown they can distinguish between selling to clients and managing that account professionally, then they should attend this course to fully explore the strategic value of developing key accounts.
One will definitely leave with a very different perspective on key account management and a better understanding of strategic sales planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Sales Professionals, Sales Leaders, Sales Agents, Business Development Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and anyone who needs to sell directly or indirectly to get achieve bottom-line results.
WE PROVIDE IN COMPANY TRAINING
Standard or customised courses available. For further enquiries, please click HERE.