- Construct a value proposition that works with your customers
- Sell a “solution”, as opposed to “a standard product”
- Control the selling process-knowing what is going to happen next
- Differentiate yourself from your competition
- Better manage customer expectations (How to keep your customers happy)
- Apply win-win negotiating techniques and strategies
- Deal with “No’s” and Stalls
- Identify and eliminate potential problems early in the sales process
- Create a process of mutual consent
- Deal with confrontational, demanding and and/or irate customers
- Change a customer’s negative perception
- Mastering The Buying And Selling Process
- How To Capitalize On The Dynamics Of Human Relations
- How To Get Real Commitment And Buy-in
- Qualify And Clarify Problems, Priorities, Authority And Investment To Seek A Better Solution For Your Customer
- Negotiating For Mutually Beneficial Outcomes
- Communication Strategies And Tactics To Use In Persuasion
In today’s competitive hospitality market, decision makers are becoming more sophisticated as they seek to manage the buying process to drive the best possible deal. Assertive buying strategies and competitive forces present a significant threat to sales revenues and profit margins.
Hospitality consultative sales negotiation strategies aim to increase sales revenue whilst creating the best possible value for the customer. Focused analysis of the power balance within competitive sales situations coupled with strong processes can equip the sales person to get the maximum value for their solution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, Managers, Salespeople who seek the Negotiating Skills necessary to meet their responsibilities for Negotiating The Best Possible Terms of an agreement for their company.
Please take note:
This Program Is Not Intended For Labor Union Negotiators On Either Side.
WE PROVIDE IN COMPANY TRAINING
Standard or customised courses available. For further enquiries, please click HERE.