By the end of this dynamic yet practical course, you will be able to:-
- develop usable, relevant business writing skills
- use the most effective language for your reader
- speak and write English with confidence; ask questions effectively and respond to customer inquiries
Speech: Spoken & Written
- Speaking Application
- What is Business Writing?
- Writing: Who is my reader?
- Writing: Mastering grammar
- Practice a STAR Attitude
- Listening Skills
- Asking Questions that Sell
- Enhancing Customer Service Excellence
This practical program focuses on applying English in the workplace. It takes the complexities out of learning the language by emphasizing the 4-language skills of reading and understanding, speaking and pronunciation, listening and responding, and writing daily business correspondences.
The application is then built into the 3 ‘S’ : Speech – Sale – Service for workplace based English. Emphasis is centred on business phrases and communication with customers and clients.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
For staff who disseminate company information internally, and externally with customers and clients.
WE PROVIDE IN COMPANY TRAINING
Standard or customised courses available. For further enquiries, please click HERE.