Highlights of the training are as follows :-
- Participants will improve their knowledge of strategic planning and goal setting as well as how to integrate them into their department or organization.
- Understand how to design visionary strategic plans.
- Work out how to translate strategic plans into action plans.
- Learn how to think outside of the box.
- Balance the tactical and the strategic approach in goal setting.
- Provide insights into productive contingency planning.
- Construct a plan that aligns everyone’s actions to the organization’s strategy.
- Introduction to strategic planning
- Elements of the strategic plan
- Strength Weakness Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Vision and Mission Statements as part of your strategic plan
- Planning goals
- Goals setting process
- Strategies formulation
- Strategic planning process
- Indicators of performance
STRATEGIC PLANNING & GOAL SETTING
Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organization. However, most organizations often act without proper planning and vision. They therefore fail to create plans and set goals that will yield a strong return on investment. These organizations need leaders and managers who understand strategic planning and goal setting and how the two will benefit their organization. Strategic planning and goal setting can move your organization to world-class performance.
PowerUp Success’ Strategic Planning and Goal Setting training aims to assist managers and team leaders to plan strategically, set goals and objectives for their functional team, align them with actions, as well as to demonstrate strategic thinking during everyday operations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All managers/specialists responsible for setting team goals and for managing teams in implementation of strategic and operational planning processes for their unit / the whole organization, including activities such as contingency planning,budgeting, strategy design, implementation, leadership and performance monitoring.
WE PROVIDE IN COMPANY TRAINING
Standard or customised courses available. For further enquiries, please click HERE.