- Learn How to Effectively Use Telephone Screening and Other Methods to Filter Out the Wrong Applicants
- Practice Interviewing Techniques to Refine and Develop Your Skills as an Interviewer—Including How to Open and Close the Meeting
- Understand How to Ask the Right Questions to Find Out the Information You Need to Know
- Evaluate skills and select the right candidate through competency- based interview techniques
- Follow a systematic interviewing guide – focused on selection efforts
- The Importance of Hiring the Right People
- Why Competency & Behavioural Based Interviewing?
- Before the Interview
- Forming the Interview Questions
- Consistent Resume Screening
- Developing an Interview Format
- Interviewing Techniques
- Rating Interviews
- Reference Checks
COMPETENCY INTERVIEWING SKILLS
Employee selection is the most important issue in business. Making the wrong hiring decision means throwing away a substantial investment of time and money on recruitment, training and benefits. Study after study has shown that poor employee selection is a costly mistake.
This course will take you step-by-step through the employee selection process, from recruitment through hiring, with actionable advice for improving your interviewing skills and more. Learn the insightful techniques of competency based interviewing and behaviour questioning principles to enhance job-fit and retention rate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and individuals with hiring & management responsibilities whose success depends on recruiting & job fitting people successfully.
WE PROVIDE IN COMPANY TRAINING
Standard or customised courses available. For further enquiries, please click HERE.